Sorry, nothing in cart.
Wacom Pro Pen 2 For Intuos Pro | Cintiq Pro | MobileStudio Pro | Pressure Levels 8192
Wacom Pro Pen 2 with Pen Case
A pen in the hand.
A pen. A paintbrush. With the right tools, designers, artists and photographers know what to do. The hands and eyes communicate. Intuition takes over. With a Wacom pen in your hand, the work flows like paint onto a canvas.
Wacom Pro Pen 2 will instantly become your favorite creative tool. With supreme levels of sensitivity and control, it’ll feel like a natural extension of your hand.
Natural tilt support
Virtually no lag
No batteries or recharging
Wacom Intuos Pro – PTH660, PTH860
Wacom Cintiq Pro – DTH1320, DTH1620
Wacom MobileStudio Pro – DTHW1320, DTHW1620KD 49.000
Redefining the professional standard in creative pen tablets
Built with high quality materials and designed to make the most of the amazing Wacom Pro Pen 2, Wacom Intuos Pro is our finest creative pen tablet to date. With built-in Bluetooth connectivity and a sleek new design, it’s easy to set-up and looks great on your desk. Start creating your next stand-out project.
Live. Dare. Create.
Directly digital, better than ever
Connect to your Mac or Windows PC with USB or built-in Bluetooth, install drivers, and you’re ready to start work directly in the software of your choice
The ultra-responsive Wacom Pro Pen 2 connects you to your creative work like never before
Quality materials and compact design give you the perfect drawing spaceKD 139.000
Redefining the professional standard in creative pen tablets… with paper
Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition combines the very latest Wacom technologies with the drawing paper of your choice to offer a new – but familiar – way of working. Enjoy the feel of drawing with the Finetip Pen on paper while Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition captures every stroke, ready for further work in your favorite software. Or connect Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition to your computer and work directly into any application you choose with the Wacom Pro Pen 2.
Live. Dare. Create.
An age-old way to be creative, brought up to date
Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition adds a new medium to your digital workflow – paper.
Paper-to-digital workflow, step by step:
1. Clip your favorite drawing paper on the surface of the Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition and sketch with that familiar feel. Work on A5 paper (half-letter size) with our Medium model and A4 paper (letter size) with the Large model.
2. As you draw with the Finetip Pen (or optional Ballpoint Pen), Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition captures every stroke as an editable file that can be opened in your favorite creative software.
3. You don’t need to be connected to a computer or the internet; Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition will store up to 200 multi-layered or 1000 one-layered drawings, ready for you to access on other devices
4. Connect Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition to your computer with USB. Using Inkspace*, you can sync, store and export your sketches in common creative file formats – including layered raster and vector.
5. Continue your work with your Wacom Intuos Pro attached to your computer and the sensitive new Wacom Pro Pen 2.
* Requires registration and a Wacom IDKD 154.000